Regina ADULT ClassesTwin Lakes Community Association
Regina Adult Classes
Classes offered by the Twin Lakes Community Association
Fall Registration – August 1, 2018
Pound – $50
The POUND workout fuses cardio interval training with drumming to provide a challenging, heart-pumping workout. It moves fast: From start to finish, lively, heart-pumping movements and upbeat tunes keep the workout feeling fresh. There’s no holding an uncomfortable pose for an extended period of time; the class is always moving, always changing, and always pushing the body to its limits. No classes on stat holidays and school closures. Bring a yoga mat. Instructor is Milena Ehr.
- Ages 18+ Mondays Sep 17 to Nov 26 7:00 to 8:00 St. Angela School
Beginner Yoga – $50
Offered at a slower pace this class will give you a good foundation with introduction to basic yoga poses, breathing techniques and overall personal awareness. No classes on stat holidays and school closures. Bring your own yoga mat. Instructor is Laurie Idema Wood.
- Ages 18+ Mondays Sep 17 to Nov 26 8:00 to 9:00 St. Angela School
Fitness Boot Camp – $55
This class is a mixture of H.I.I.T. (High Intensity Interval Training), core, body sculpting, Tabata Drills and cardio! Boot Camp is an exciting, challenging workout targeting strength, agility and coordination. No classes on stat holidays and school closures. Please bring hand weights to class. Instructor is Kristin McNutt.
- Ages 18 yrs + Tuesdays Sep 18 to Nov 27 8:00 to 9:00 St. Angela School
- Ages 18 yrs + Thursdays Sep 20 to Nov 29 8:00 to 9:00 St. Jerome School
20/20/20 Fitness – $55
A class that has it all in one hour and covers all the fitness basics. A combination class consisting of 20 minutes of cardio, 20 minutes of strength and 20 minutes of core and stretching. All levels welcome with modifications given for exercises. No classes on stat holidays and school closures. Please bring hand weights and a yoga mat to class. Instructor Wendy McKellar/Laurie Meloche
- Ages 18 yrs + Wednesdays Sep 19 to Nov 28 6:30 to 7:30 St. Angela School
Zumba – $55
Zumba fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a one-of-a kind fitness program. Achieve long term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one hour of calorie-burning, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements. No classes on stat holidays and school closures. Instructor is Milena Ehr.
- Ages 18 yrs + Thursdays Sep 20 to Nov 29 8:00 to 9:00 MacNeill School
Pickleball – $15 year or $1 drop in fee with TLCA membership
Pickleball is a lot of fun. Designed for seniors but anyone can enjoy the game. It is played with paddles, a badminton net, a wiffle ball, and the game resembles tennis. Coordinator is Carol Martens
- Ages 18 yrs + Mondays & Fridays Sep 10 to Dec 28 3:30 to 5:00 North West Leisure Centre
Cheer – Recreational Adult – $265
For adults that want to have fun, stay fit and experience the thrill of cheerleading. This will be a recreational program for cheer parents, adults, or anyone that wants to give cheerleading a try. The program will focus on fitness through stunting, jumps and dance. These skills will be incorporated into a routine that will be showcased at the year-end recital.
- Ages 18 yrs + Tuesdays Sep 17 to Mar 17 7:30 to 8:30 MacNeill School
Floor Hockey – $30
- Ages 18 yrs + Sundays Sep 16 to Nov 25 6:30 to 8:00 North West Leisure Centre
Volleyball – $10
- Ages 18 yrs + Wednesdays Sep 19 to Nov 28 7:30 to 9:00 MacNeill School