Twin Lakes Community AssociationIt starts with COMMUNITY
A community membership is $10.00 per household
A TLCA Membership runs from August 1 to July 31
With a community membership you can register yourself or family members for TLCA programs, city-wide programs and West Zone board programs.
NEW LOOK- new process
If you need to purchase community membership number for the current program year:
- Click on the ADD to CART icon at the bottom of the page.
- You will be taken to membership registration form.
- Fill in the required fields and click PROCEED to CHECK out at the bottom.
- When you are finished paying you will receive an email with a link to your membership information and an email from paypal with your payment information.
If you already have a community membership number for the current program year:
- proceed to the Programs Menu at the top of the page to view all program information
- then click the programs menu to get the drop down menu the programs will display in the side bar menu
- select program you wish to apply for – determine the quantity and click add to chart
- once you have added all your programs go to the YOUR CART icon on the right hand side of the screen
- enter your TLCA or other community membership and program participants
- hit submit where you will be directed to PayPal to complete your registration
Note that hotmail and yahoo users may not receive confirmation email as they do not recognize our server.
By filling out the membership form and paying the $10 per household membership, you agree to receive Twin Lakes Community Association news, updates and other related emails.
Purchase a TLCA Membership
Membership for the 2019-2020 year can now be purchased again. If you’ve already purchased your membership, you should have received your digital membership card (via your PayPal email address) on Sept. 5th or 6th. If you didn’t receive an email, please contact CONTACT US.