Featuring Level 5 and Senior Coaches from Regina and area
Participants will receive:
- Cheer bow and swag (included in cost of camp)
- Instruction and interaction with certified cheerleading coaches and athletes from around Regina.
- Personalized one on one instruction to improve their cheerleading skills in a fun camp environment witha 5:1 instructor ratio.
- Cheerleading skills to be taught at the camp include:
- motion technique
- hip hop style dancing
- proper jump skills and transitions
- basic gymnastics skills
- beginner stunting and spotting skills
- Campers will perform for family and friends at the end of day 2.
- Participants must be between 4 and 13 years of age (inclusive, must be entering Kindergarten in the fall).
- No experience is needed; we welcome beginner to advanced cheerleaders.
August 11 & 12, 2018
9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Location Update: Boss Athletics at 637 Dewdney Avenue East - Unit D
Drop off at 8:45 am and pick up at 3:00 pm
Cost: $80.00 per participant
All campers require a Community Association membership; please add on $10.00 to the registration fee if you require one TLCA will issue you a number if you register on-line under our membership page.
Deadline for registration is July 31, 2018.
There will be a maximum of 40 participants, so register early!