Regina Cheerleading ProgramsTwin Lakes Community Association
Regina Cheerleading Programs
Cheerleading programs offered by the Twin Lakes Community Association
Cheer Pictures will now be held Saturday Feburary 3, 2018 from 4 to 9 pm at Rosewood Park Church – details to follow.
Recital will now be held on Sunday March 18 at Martin Collegiate.
Show #1 – 12:30 pm for Monday and Tuesday – Dance Classes
Show #2 – 1:30 pm for Wednesday and Thursday – Dance Classes
Show #3 – 2:30 for Cheer Classes
Subject to change, details to follow
Fall Registration – CLOSED for 2017-2018 program year
Cheerleading – $200.00 per class
Cheer – Intro 1 Preschool/Kind Wednesday 6:00 to 6:45 Sept 20 to Mar 7 MacNeill School Coach Allissa Stewart
Cheer – Intro 2 Kind/Grade 1 Wednesday 6:45 to7:30 Sept 20 to Mar 7 MacNeill School Coach Allissa Stewart
Cheer – Youth 1 Grade 1/2 Wednesday 6:00 to 6:45 Sept 20 to Mar 7 St. Angela School Coach Kerri Ward
Cheer – Youth 2 Grade 2/3 Wednesday 6:45 to 7:30 Sept 20 to Mar 7 St. Angela School Coach Kerri Ward
Cheer – Intermediate Grade 3/4 Wednesday 7:30 to 8:15 Sept 20 to Mar 7 St. Angela School Coach Kerri Ward
Cheer – Advanced Grade 5/8 Wednesday 8:15 to 9:00 Sept 20 to Mar 7 St. Angela School Coach Kerri Ward
Cheerleading – Jump and Shout Cheer Camp
Registration will open in April 1, 2018
Instructors Kerri Ward-Davis and Sienna Borland – International Level 5 and Worlds qualified coach.
Participants will receive:
- Instruction and interaction with certified cheerleading coaches and athletes from around Regina.
- Personalized one on one instruction to improve their cheerleading skills in a fun camp environment witha 5:1 instructor ratio.
- Camp instruction will be specialized to jumps, tumbling, dance, stunting and choreography.
- Campers will perform for family and friends at the end of day 2.
- Participants must be between 5 and 12 years of age (inclusive).
- No experience is needed; we welcome beginner to advanced cheerleaders.
Dates – August TBA (may be subject to change due to facility bookings)
9:00 am to 3:00 pm
North West Leisure Centre
Drop off at 8:45 am and pick up at 3:00 pm
Cost: $75.00 per participant
All campers require a Community Association membership.
Deadline for registration is July 31, 2018.
There will be a maximum of 40 participants, so register early!
For inquiries please email email@example.com