News & EventsFind out what is happening in the community.
From the Twin Lakes Community Association
TLCA Annual General Meeting
Will be held Monday September 18, 2017 at Western Pizza on McCarthy.
Wanted – TLCA Dance Coordinator
TLCA is looking for an organized individual to coordinate and manage the TLCA Community Dance program. This is a volunteer position that requires 2 – 3 hours of your time throughout the months of September to April. Working with the Program Coordinator and mentored by the previous dance co-odinator you will be responsible for the 150 dance participants in our program. Without a new coordinator our program can not operate and may not continue without your help.
TLCA Registration is ON-LINE
Open to anyone in any community association
If you already have a community membership number for the current program year:
- proceed to the Programs Menu
- Program menu has sub menu for purchase programs menu and click on this
- select programs by selecting quantity and submit
- once all programs are selected click on the check out icon on the right hand side of the screen
- enter your TLCA or other community membership number along with details request
- hit submit where you will be directed to PayPal to complete your registration
TLCA In-Person Registration & City-wide forms download
If you are a non-Twin Lakes Community resident please ensure that you attend your communities registration night and fill out the city-wide registration form. We will receive your forms the following evening and place you or your child into the our programs or you can register at with on new on-line registration.
For Twin Lakes Community Association residents please bring your completed forms (include your current community or zone membership if purchased in the fall) and fees to the registration night at St. Angela School the second Tuesday in September and January.
- Download the PDF of the TLCA Community Registration and/or City-wide form.
- Complete the form(s) with all your personal information, program information and make a copy for yourself for your reference and receipt of membership.
- Bring the completed forms to registration night and use the express lane to register